Random Freezes in each game?
isent there a gamefix for FFx?

Sponsored links

Yes, for the videos not displaying correctly.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-12-2011, 03:51 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Could be some kind of power saving feature kicking in, as refraction recommended try checking the temperatures and maybe clock speeds when you get those slowdowns, you can check them with an app like CoreTemp.

Would also help if you told us the EE/GS% numbers in the game window when you get the problem.
Guys, don't think me being rude, but I know about throttling and overheating. If it was that I must having those problems all time and in all games, right? But PC games (like Witcher 2) or Dolphin works great for me without any fps drops. CPU shows 53 degrees, GP shows 38 (checked at moment I got another fps drop). And still if it was a overheatin why all drops go away for 1-2 hours if i just reboot recompiler?

About EE/GS:
[Image: need1.jpg]
(FFX, in battle, it's always stay at this numbers ­±5% )
Sorry.

Tried to reinstall DirectX and Visual, no difference.
Btw, Shadow Lady, which version of graphic drivers you have? (if you still use 560Ti)
as you're using MTVU hack, what is VU on? also some games ive noticed huge slowdowns if you use MicroVU0 (altho this could be console spam with the dev versions), you could try swapping to SuperVU0
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

do u have frame skip on???? If its on thats ur culprit.......otherwise u might try reinstalling pcsx2 again.....
(10-12-2011, 08:00 PM)refraction Wrote: as you're using MTVU hack, what is VU on? also some games ive noticed huge slowdowns if you use MicroVU0 (altho this could be console spam with the dev versions), you could try swapping to SuperVU0
Hey, that worked! O.o
Didn't thought you could switch just VU0 to super and left VU1 at micro. XD
No more fps drops in Guilty Gear, Persona and Dark Cloud. Didn't tested FFX though, will try tomorrow, so please don't close thread yet.
But still I'm in debt to all of you (did I wrote it right?), so - thank you. I can present you with one of my balalaikas or bottle of vodka. :Р

P.S. If you still interested in VU..eh..percentage: it shows 6±3% in FFX and 0 in Guilty Gear, Persona and Dark Cloud.

(10-12-2011, 08:17 PM)XcaliburXI Wrote: do u have frame skip on???? If its on thats ur culprit.......otherwise u might try reinstalling pcsx2 again.....
No, it's set to off by default.
And for reinstalling - I did it about a billion times with different revisions.

Yep, no fps drops in FFX either. Love you guys. :Р
If the % is that low, those games must be VU0 bound rather than VU1.

Glad that helped anyway Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

try some Enable manual hack

recommeded

Vu flag hack(super vu)
EE timing hack
FFX fix bad graphic
fix slow loading(little speed boost for most game)

FPU hack all tick(floating-point unit)

tick wait for vsync(work with manual enable hack if you no ON no speed boost at all)
8bit texture
tick native ps2 origin

this should help