Random drops in Persona 4?
I'll go ahead and try it out the next time I have the chance to mess around with my BIOS.

Sponsored links

Thought I should make an update : Nope, didn't fix it. Also, I'm getting weird graphical motion blur and stuff, any ideas on how I can fix that?

Also, the FPS never drops below 58, but there's stuttering and lag.

edit2: Nevermind, went to 47.
Did you checked if there's a firmware update for your SSD? my SSD was wonky until I updated it's firmware Smile
Checked, fully up to date. Definitely think it has soemthing to do with my settings. Also, when did 1.1.0 come out?
I don't think it strictly came out. I think at this point it's just the label applied to all the newer SVN builds. Anyways, I've recently started having this exact same problem, both the stuttering and ghosting (to a much lesser degree) in every game I play, not just Persona so I've been trying to diagnose it but I'm not sure if some Nvidia driver update went screwy or if somehow somebody screwed up on one of the SVN builds or something else. Could you let me know what version of Windows and PCSX2 you're running? Also for good measure here are my specs:
Operating System
Windows 8.1 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 4700MQ @ 2.40GHz (this can auto-clock to 3.40 GHz)
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz
Graphics
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M (using this, not HD4600)
Storage
931GB Seagate ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB (SATA)

EDIT: Well I went back to an older SVN that I remember working fine and still had problems. And I've tested already already that it's definitely not speedhacks causing the problem.
1.1.0 is just the current version for SVN versions, they mostly use the odd numbers for SVN (Beta) versions and even numbers for full releases.
The motion blur effect is normal... someone posted about it and I answered before, let's see if I can find it. Here:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Persona-4...phic-issue

At post 9 you can see a video I made of the issue. I think it's an effect in the game that may be a bit wonky. It happens in software mode too. No solution.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD