Random lag/stutter fixed by rebooting?
PCSX2 will work flawlessly on a reboot and then at some point either in a PS2 after a few hours or if I play another game/browse the web, etc., it will start having audio desync, lag, and stutter. My FPS will drop from 60 to 40 for a second or two and this happens about every 10-15 seconds. The only way I have found to fix it is to fully reboot my system. The games will only stutter on my main monitor (144 hz 1440p Gsync) but do not lag on my old crappy 1080p 60 hz I've tried:
Limiting frames with RTSS to 60, using one 60 hz only monitor, changing resolution to the lowest available, closing ALL programs with no fix, using 1 monitor at a time, both monitors at 1080p 60 hz without Gsync,.

I am on a dev build from a few weeks ago but this happened with older 1.5 dev's going back a few months.

My specs:
I7-8700k

16 gig RAM
1080Ti.

Sponsored links

Speedstep? Overheating? Overclocking? It's obviously a system issue and not a PCSX2 one
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-18-2019, 07:02 PM)Bositman Wrote: Speedstep? Overheating? Overclocking? It's obviously a system issue and not a PCSX2 one
I've turned of my overclock. My CPU temp does not break 78 C. I've tried maximum performance in Nvidia menu. I've turned on and off G-sync. I cannot nail this issue down.
Did you check if the CPU clocks down during the slowdowns? With something like MSI afterburner and rivatuner statistics
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-20-2019, 01:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: Did you check if the CPU clocks down during the slowdowns? With something like MSI afterburner and rivatuner statistics

Yeah no CPU down clocks. I cannot find anything in the RTSS graphs other than frametime and frame rate spikes.