Random movements that i dont do
I am facing this issue since hours there are random movements i dont do....what can i do to resolve this problem?I use ps4 controller with ds4 windows to play games and i mostly play god of war 2 and dbz budokai tenkaichi 3...please help asap

Sponsored links

That is a common problem with "dying" analog sticks
To kinda fix that,increase the analogs dead zone(I don't know hos sin ds4 but there is settings for that in LilyPad)
(11-09-2020, 05:31 PM)vsub Wrote: That is a common problem with "dying" analog sticks
To kinda fix that,increase the analogs dead zone(I don't know hos sin ds4 but there is settings for that in LilyPad)

by how much?
Depends in how bad state your analogs are
If you just barely touch the analog or move it just a tinny bit and that registers a movement,increase the dead zone until it doesn't

My gamepad have similar problems and it is really annoying in some games on which I cannot change the dead zone.
i have 3 ps4 controllers and experiened 3 dead analog sticks but it's easy to replace it for $4 of each analog transistors.

*to test your analog click edit-->controller readings and move analog sticks 4D diagonally if one of those corners are shaking the analog is dead.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel