Random slowness
Possibly there is already too much VU c.ycle stealing and he's experimenting lag.

to OP, make sure none those speedhacks sliders is past the central point. If there is necessity to have one of them full scale, better trying something else.

The point is that machine should need little to now speedhacks in most games. On the other hand should play most non excessively demanding games at default settings.

Edit: Of course remember this is not PC games and don't go full throttle on the texture upscale (even if the video card is good), there is no real gain for the stress and probably will make the emulation slow. 3x/4x should be enough.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

(01-05-2015, 06:22 AM)ssakash Wrote: Use software mode with +3 extra rendering threads and, remove any active (or) background process in taskmanager except pcsx2.

Ok, I'll try that config.

(01-05-2015, 11:12 AM)willkuer Wrote: The FPS counter shows almost 60FPS. How do you observe and/or define slowdowns?

What kind of speedhacks do you use?

That is something is breaking my balls, the FPS counter is always from 59 to 61 FPS but the lagging still happened. BUT, I'm trying some speedhacks (right now the preset is 3 - Equilibrated) and it looks the lag is gone at the moment, but I still have the distorded video in-game. I'll keep trying

(01-05-2015, 11:39 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Possibly there is already too much VU c.ycle stealing and he's experimenting lag.

to OP, make sure none those speedhacks sliders is past the central point. If there is necessity to have one of them full scale, better trying something else.

The point is that machine should need little to now speedhacks in most games. On the other hand should play most non excessively demanding games at default settings.

Edit: Of course remember this is not PC games and don't go full throttle on the texture upscale (even if the video card is good), there is no real gain for the stress and probably will make the emulation slow. 3x/4x should be enough.

As I said above, I'm trying speedhacks and the lag is apparently gone.

If game still works this fine I'll keep the cfg like this.

Thanks everybody for answering and I'm glad this forum is so active.