Randomly crashes?
It is Ungracious to ask somebody if he is a troll?
You can ask me if you want. Then I can answer no. Very simple.

You created now 9 threads within 5 days. I think all (maybe except one at maximum two) contain questions about quite basic stuff that is easily solvable by searching for the answer using search functions. You create more threads per day than most users post replies.
This is therefore a non-usual behavior in this forum.

In this thread you are asking about an information that was already given to you. You even state that ('I'll admit the nasty truth').

I think there should be really no problem to ask why you do that...

Sponsored links

I have to agree with willkuer here mostly, after looking at the evidence. Almost all of the threads are very basic questions, and several could be combined into one thread. Please at least attempt to find the answer on your own before asking.

Still I do see how "Are you a troll?" could be taken offensively.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(04-30-2015, 11:01 PM)willkuer Wrote: It is Ungracious to ask somebody if he is a troll?
You can ask me if you want. Then I can answer no. Very simple.

You created now 9 threads within 5 days. I think all (maybe except one at maximum two) contain questions about quite basic stuff that is easily solvable by searching for the answer using search functions. You create more threads per day than most users post replies.
This is therefore a non-usual behavior in this forum.

In this thread you are asking about an information that was already given to you. You even state that ('I'll admit the nasty truth').

I think there should be really no problem to ask why you do that...

Well like i said before if it bothers you so much you don't have to come here and be a jackass about it ya know. Glare How am i asking about info that was given to me cause i don't recall a previous thread complaining about it CRASHING.I have talked about poor performance many times yes but crashing i have not.Some suggest that it is the speed hacks causing this and others disagree. I wouldn't know know since i've only been using it for what...about a week or less? "I'll admit the nasty truth" was refering to speed hacks obviously but i see you missed that. Yes i do change them from time to time to suit each game since each game is different. Like valkyrie profile. I'll have to turn them down cause i'll get stuck at places like the surts volcano.When i play star ocean i have to turn it back up.Each thread refers to different games except for my Valkyrie profile threads since it's such a tough game to deal with cause of how demanding it is.I shouldn't have to answer to somebody who's going to be this rude and if you do ask you can certainly drop the douchebag attitude that comes along with it cause like i said before being rude will not get you anything but more disrespect. If you want to ask me you ask me with a damn sensible tone or take your negative crap elsewhere cause i don't time for that.
" Keep an Eye on her,She's a Dirty pirate"
The general consensus is that setting Speedhacks to max is bound to run you into one or more problems eventually in a game, because it's just extremely unstable.
So just keep that in mind next time you play a game and crash or run into 'odd issues' with like Surt's Volcano in VP2. 9 out of 10 times it can be speedhacks related, especially when you set them that high.

That's basically what they were trying to tell you, since you were already confronted with the fact more than once that speedhacks are the majority of the causes for all your problems in the topics you made.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(04-30-2015, 11:28 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I have to agree with willkuer here mostly, after looking at the evidence. Almost all of the threads are very basic questions, and several could be combined into one thread. Please at least attempt to find the answer on your own before asking.

Still I do see how "Are you a troll?" could be taken offensively.

With all do respect , i am a do it myself kind of person because i like to learn but
obviously my methods are failing if i am posting about something excluding cheat post cause sometimes the game will not allow them to work.Judging by my specs this device will not run well on this pc but i have seen people with lower specs that run it better then i do so that leaves me with a "Wtf am i doing wrong" face alot of times.When i take the advice on here literally another issue is somehow created and i feel honestly since i don't know what i'm doing i will only make it worse so i come back and ask another question. This is part of my learning process. It's very offensive and disrespectful and it wouldn't have had he not asked such an idiotic question.
(05-01-2015, 03:57 PM)Ryudo Wrote: The general consensus is that setting Speedhacks to max is bound to run you into one or more problems eventually in a game, because it's just extremely unstable.
So just keep that in mind next time you play a game and crash or run into 'odd issues' with like Surt's Volcano in VP2. 9 out of 10 times it can be speedhacks related, especially when you set them that high.

That's basically what they were trying to tell you, since you were already confronted with the fact more than once that speedhacks are the majority of the causes for all your problems in the topics you made.

I understand and i actually changed them but i also tend to change them each game. For example ,When i play dance dance revolution i gotta max them cause of the arrows. Blush I decided to turn it down for star ocean and it did have less crash however it slowed the game a bit but not too badly.