Ratchet & Clank 3 or :up your arsenal crash on specific mission
i normally run th egame pretty well it only crashes sometimes when im gonna buy armor but when i enter the mission: operation death valley: part 2:ambush in red rock valley i can start the mission and play for like 5 seconds it sometimes lasts more time sometimes less it dosen't really crash but it goes on stupidly low fps which makes it look like a literal slideshow and it goes on 0 to 6% speed it lets me pause but it takes forever to pause and if i click resume still haves the issues and when it "crashes" it goes into like this mountain texture and moves a bit and goes to other textures slowly please help me

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-21-2017, 06:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

ok i will
(04-21-2017, 06:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

ok now something weird and different is happening it "crashes" for a few seconds then it teleports me to this place with water i can see the city but there's like an invisible roof that won't let me go up
Logs....?
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(04-22-2017, 10:01 AM)Ryudo Wrote: Logs....?

i was gonna put em until something different happened and it wasn't a crash it teleported my ship to the oceran and there was an invisible roof that wouldn't let me go meaning i cant't go to the part of the map that the mission takes place in do you still need the logs?
would you still need the logs?
ok thanks everyone for trying to help me i was able to fix it i put every setting on default and it's fixed