Ratchet & Clank Going Commando. Planet Dobbo game freez.
So I play the game in hardware mode and I seem to have a problem with one planet (Planet Dobbo).
Nothing out of the unusual at first but when I play the map for just a minute or soo, The game freezes on me.
I tried running it in software mode but there is no difference.

I would appreciate the help.

Edit1: It appears only to happen when something blows up or when I kill the robots.

Edit2: After changing settings to what I thought was the problem nothing has changed. (I thought the problem was with the GS Plugin but no)

My rig:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake Processor

GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 ROG Strix Gaming

RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB

Sponsored links

Go to Config > Emulation Settings > Game Fixes > Enable manual game fixes > enable 'EE timing hack'.

Make sure you do a clean load from a Memory Card save after restarting the game/pcsx2. (Do not load from Savestates, as this loads the old settings).

Give that a try and let us know if it worked.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(01-24-2017, 03:10 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Go to Config > Emulation Settings > Game Fixes > Enable manual game fixes > enable 'EE timing hack'.

Make sure you do a clean load from a Memory Card save after restarting the game/pcsx2. (Do not load from Savestates, as this loads the old settings).

Give that a try and let us know if it worked.

I appreciate the comment but it seems like it didn't work. I will try changing some emulation settings and see what happens.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-24-2017, 03:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Here you go. Please tell me if there is a problem.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 20,4 KB / Downloads: 203)
Weird. Do you get the same problem when using your original physical ps2 DVD ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-24-2017, 05:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Weird. Do you get the same problem when using your original physical ps2 DVD ?

My current setup cannot run DVDs tho.
My case for my PC did not allow me to use my old DVD drive and soo I don't currently have it plugged in.
I will remove the side of the case and use it that way and tell you my results if any.
The freeze occurs whenever the lamps in this level are destroyed. I assume its something to do with the destruction animation of these lamps. You can potentially complete this level without any freezing by using only your wrench and visibomb/rifle attacks, plus a huge amount of luck that a stray bullet from an enemy doesnt hit a lamp.