Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal - Vid Comic Boss Glitch
Hey there everyone
was recently streaming all the Ratchet & Clank games and they were doing pretty well after I began to use dev build 1.5.0

Ratchet & Clank 3 though has become unplayable though because of a boss not spawning in a mini level. I have tried it in different rendering modes and I wasn't able to work the European version because it would just look like garbage textures.

Was wonder what you guys would need to look at and if you could explain a bit why it won't work. It's just very strange since the other two were absolutely alright and so was the third for the majority of the beginning game.

(Below are two screenshots. The top image is a halfway point where the boss is suppose to spawn temporarily. The bottom is the boss area, but he never comes in.)

[Image: rENOL17.jpg]
[Image: FuH102Y.jpg]

Sponsored links

Known issue, disable Widescreen patches.
Just be sure you're loading from a memory card and not a savestate, or you'll still get the crash most likely.
Did you ever get this to work? I have exactly the same problem and its annoying me not knowing how to get him to spawn. I've tried turning off all settings with widescreen and other things, but it's useless. Thanks!

-----------

Nvm, you disable the patches in the fist tab. Mskes the textures glitch a little, but he spawns Tongue
The textures glitching means you probably disabled mipmapping somewhere along the process. Flip that back to automatic and you should be good.