Ratchet&Clank and Jak.
Are those games still not working correctly?. And I was wondering if my setup is fine for ps2 games.

And I do know my cpu is a bit weak.

CPU:AMD Athlon II X2 3.0 (Dual Core) (Obviously SSE2 Only. Dammit)
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 6450 1G GDDR3 DX11
RAM: 4 gigs DDR3. 2x2 sticks (Will be either upgradeing to two 4 gig's or two 8 gig's when they come out)
Lets see... If there's anything else that i need to post let me know.

Sponsored links

nope thats all the infomation specs we need and the score is under the minimum stats......a little bit weak for pcsx2.
Quote:MinumumTongue2ass
C2D at 3.0 Ghz and gddr2 equivalent Video card
Recommended:failed
i5 or i7 at 3.2Ghz and gddr5 equivalent video card
Maximum:failed
i7 Extreme series unlocked by 5Ghz and gddr5~ Super-OC edition video card or Nvidia GTX-Ti Super-OC edition and excess of 256-bit bandwidth

*If your desktop/laptop's has a C2D,Core-i BUT it's video card is a Intel-GMA,Gxx express chipset,Sandy Bridge's intergrated video card or other built-ined
VGA that takes priority of a failure system requirement.
**If your desktop/laptop's video card is gddr2,gddr3,gddr5 or other best video card BUT it's CPU is a Dual/quad-core less than 2.66Ghz, a
Pentium 3,4 or AMD athlon 64,486,586,Intel-Atom,ALL types of Netbook or other single-core
CPU that takes priority of a failure system requirement.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
For a minimum state system i do fairly well then. i honestly get 60 frames on some of the higher games but mostly i stick with rpgs. rouge galaxy runs 60 frames per second. and Final fantasy 12 is like 55 so its not that bad. I kinda figured i was minimum. (aka i knew my processor was crap) how bout the games tho. are the issues still there? like the corruption in ratchet and clank.