Ratchet & Clank low fps
D3d11 renderer and EE cycle rate speed hack to -1 seem to be the best setting i can do ...it's working a little better
i think the problem is the game and the emulator itself  because i didnt have any problem with other games like jak and dexter series , shadow of the colossus ecc.  It seems it's not getting all power from my hardware with this particular game

thank you so much for helping me

Sponsored links

it actually is.
it's just that pcsx2 won't run on more than 3 cores anyways.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
RaC 2 is known to be incredibly difficult to run unless you have a very fast PC.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
thank you all for helping me
maybe i found a solution . as you can see in the picture you have to select "run this application in 640X480" and "disable full screen optimization"

as you can see in the picture at 99% of the time the game's running full speed. i get some little slow down sometimes when the EE in on 100% (but not all the times) and i don't need to select -1 in EE cyclerate anymore (that's was so annoying because loosing fps) 

i hope this advises can help someone with same problems and i hope the emulator will be better in the future Smile

ps: it is pal version so 50 fps is full speed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your CPU isn't too great. I have one that's much faster per core, and I had that game giving me random slow downs at first too depending on how much was on screen or what was going on. You might have to deal with it. The game seems fairly demanding if you want to scale the resolution above Native.

I got it to where its 100% most of the time and rarely, if ever, dips below 95% with these settings.

[Emulation Settings]
[Speed Hacks] 
EE Cycle Rate -2 (Reduces, and usually stops random FPS drops when rendering a lot of things at once)
MTVU = Yes

[Video Plugin Settings]
Renderer: OpenGL (Hardware)
6x Native Scaling
16x Anisotropic Filtering

Everything else I left at defaults/recommended.

With your CPU, maybe using those settings with a slightly lower resolution like 3-4x native scaling might run better. 
If you have enable 8-bit textures checked in, then uncheck that setting and don't use it. It slows it down quite a bit. 
I would try less, or no Anisotropic Filtering if its still slow for you after those setting changes.