Ratchet Deadlock issues
(01-28-2018, 06:51 AM)pandubz Wrote: OpenGL on the Ratchet and Clank games has bloom misalignment problems. Half Pixel Offset helps substantially, but not fully. I've heard adding TC Offsets to it helps but haven't tried. Additionally OpenGL may cause a weird issue where a ton of textures stop rendering after pausing. That might be fixable with Preload Frame Data but I am unsure, have not played it in a while.

Correction: Disable Depth Emulation will fix the texture problem from pausing on OpenGL HW.

ive tried all those settings and its more or less the same. ill keep tinkering with settings to try and figure out how to get rid of the bloom. thanks for all the help guys

Sponsored links

Hiya guys, 

I recently started playing ratchet deadlocked since i am a big fan of this game. 

Yet, I ran into a little issue : The emulator crashes everytime I want to select an Omega Mod in the weapons menu ? Is there any solution to fix this ? Did anyone else have this issue ? 

Thanks for ur help !!! Smile
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go