Ratchet Deadlocked/Gladiator
I actually don't have Deadlocked i have Gladiator the PAL version but anyways. It seems that everytime i get to a certain point the game freezes and im not talking about the loading planet screen i can get past that I'm pretty sure its my disk but i really want to play. Ideas anyone?

EDIT: Also is it possible to make a patch for it so i can skip the cutscene where the game gives out.
Reviving my PS2 is with my computer is prooving to be a harder feat than at first thought.Laugh

Sponsored links

I have heard that no one has been able to make a patch for the Ratchet & Clank games so i guess that was a pretty stupid question.

The only alternative i know of now would be to download a memory file or a whole memory card where the file is only just past that point in the game but i don't think anyone would really bother but if you're willing make a file like that I'd happily accept.
Reviving my PS2 is with my computer is prooving to be a harder feat than at first thought.Laugh
Did you try using the new 0.9.7 beta? It has tons of improvements which could help this game too
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-30-2010, 11:37 AM)Bositman Wrote: Did you try using the new 0.9.7 beta? It has tons of improvements which could help this game too
I'm using PCSX2 beta r1888 but i will try that.
Problem Solved the new Emulator is a little tricky but it'll do.

Thanks a bunch.

EDIT: I haven't played this game in ages. I'm so happy right now!
sry for reviving an old thread, but could you please post an image of your settings that you use for ratchet gladiator?