Ratchet and Clank 1
When i start up the game it works fine until you get to the screen that says "Press Start". On that screen there are these large triangular distorted areas that are kind of orange. You can't hardly see the background except for around the edges.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Try running it in software mode in gsdx.
This is a known problem, and a recent svn version of the emulator fixes it for the most part.
There are still ugly textures present though, and it also runs very slow.
So I'd say it's not currently playable..
(04-09-2010, 02:07 PM)rama Wrote: This is a known problem, and a recent svn version of the emulator fixes it for the most part.
There are still ugly textures present though, and it also runs very slow.
So I'd say it's not currently playable..

Will R&C going commando and up your arsenal work?
Yeah, the game still has some work that needs to be done, but it's getting a lot better. Recent 0.9.7 revisions have helped some with textures and even some more speed, but still very corrupt and slow. Graphics tend to clear up and smooth out when you get closer to objects. You can get a speed boost sometimes by taking the framelimit off too. Again though, needs some work and only runs as well as it does on the latest SVN compiles (which still aren't supported here I think).

The PS2 port of the PSP game, Ratchet and Clank Size Matters works pretty well though. I can get full speed and very little glitches almost all of the time. It's pretty primitive in comparison with the other R&C games though. I would imagine the other PS2 Ratchet games would have similar issues to the first, since it's the same engine.
System- Custom Build
CPU- Intel Core i5 4670K @4.2ghz
Memory- 8GB DDR3
Video Card- EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
OS- Windows 10 Pro x64