Ratchet and Clank 1 lagging like hell
Initial PS loading screen and game cutscenes are a little faster than normal speed, but when it comes to actual gameplay it's really really slow. 59/60 fps in cutscenes, same when game paused, 17/18 fps when i'm actually playing the game. All settings are at default.

GTX 650 TI / AMD ATHLON X4 740 3.20 GHZ / 8 GM RAM

Help, please! Smile

Sponsored links

You'll have to overclock your cpu a lot to even get 45fps. Even then you won't get full speed. It's best to stick to your ps2 for now
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-30-2015, 09:45 PM)crnisin Wrote: Initial PS loading screen and game cutscenes are a little faster than normal speed, but when it comes to actual gameplay it's really really slow. 59/60 fps in cutscenes, same when game paused, 17/18 fps when i'm actually playing the game. All settings are at default.

GTX 650 TI / AMD ATHLON X4 740 3.20 GHZ / 8 GM RAM

Help, please! Smile

It's Ratchet and Clank.

Nobody has figured out why it runs slow like hell. For now stick to your PS2.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
(03-30-2015, 09:56 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: It's Ratchet and Clank.

Those of use with modern i5's are running it fine. It's a demanding game and pushes the ps2 hardware to it's limit
(03-30-2015, 09:56 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: It's Ratchet and Clank.

Because it's really really demanding and pushes the PS2 very hard, and also needs software mode.

(03-30-2015, 09:56 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Those of use with modern i5's are running it fine.

Or Vishera chips at 4.5Ghz + EE cycle rate Tongue2
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-30-2015, 09:56 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Those of use with modern i5's are running it fine. It's a demanding game and pushes the ps2 hardware to it's limit

Damn, and this was back in... 2002?

Wow, I guess the PS2 hardware was really that limited.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Damn Sad My ps2 isn't in working condition and i really like all the ratchet games... Any chance i could run god of war 1/2?
Again, you'll need to overclock
So could you guys recommend some good ps2 games i could actually run? xD
Which ones do you actually own ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go