Ratchet and Clank 2 black Cutscene crash
Hello, I have been trying to troubleshoot an issue I am having with Ratchet and Clank 2 with PCSX2 1.6.0 version of the emulator. I am starting a new game, and as soon as I am trying to load to the first planet, level, the cut scene there won't play. I hear the first word of the cut scene, then it crashes out the software. Something I have been trying to do to troubleshoot this issue is: 

I have checked all my settings, changing them from default balanced, to aggressive and safest. Still get the same error. I even use the EE timing hack game fix that I have read from other threads with a similar issue and the software doesn't crash but it stays on a black screen endlessly and allows me to grab and generate a console log file which I will add here. My video plugin settings don't seem to change the Log file at all, but I am just coming to a dead-end and maybe a fresh pair of eyes can help.  If more info is needed I will provide as needed, thanks to anyone who can help.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 24,77 KB / Downloads: 90)

Sponsored links

do you own another PS2 console ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I do not.
you're probably screwed, then.
the one you own is known to be buggy.
I'm pretty suprised Ratchet and clank runs on it without crashing, to be honest
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
gotcha crap, I know the first game ran great, I finished it then started the second and got the issue. I will search e bay and local stores for a new PS2 to grab a new BIOS from.

When I update to a different BIOS version, and if I still get the same error I will attach the new log.

Attached is the log 2 as it is a new BIOS and still getting same error.

Attached Files
.txt   log2.txt (Size: 9,55 KB / Downloads: 47)