Ratchet and Clank 3 & 4 (Gladiator) Texture problems
So I recently got PCSX2 and I was busy playing Ratchet and Clank 3 and everything worked fine until I reached the first planet Aquatos mission. If I entered a vender there most of the textures just disappear. Same thing happened in Ratchet Gladiator when I went to Catacrom Four. If I were to go into a vendor or pause menu the textures would just vanish.

My specs are:
Ram: 16Gb DDR4
CPU: Core I5 9400F
GPU: Radeon RX 570

I will add screenshots of my PCSX2 settings (All of the other settings not seen is locked on preset). 
If you perhaps know how to fix this I will be really grateful. Ratchet and Clank is the only reason I got this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 10,38 KB / Downloads: 102)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-13-2020, 02:45 PM)SnobbySilver4 Wrote: So I recently got PCSX2 and I was busy playing Ratchet and Clank 3 and everything worked fine until I reached the first planet Aquatos mission. If I entered a vender there most of the textures just disappear. Same thing happened in Ratchet Gladiator when I went to Catacrom Four. If I were to go into a vendor or pause menu the textures would just vanish.

My specs are:
Ram: 16Gb DDR4
CPU: Core I5 9400F
GPU: Radeon RX 570

I will add screenshots of my PCSX2 settings (All of the other settings not seen is locked on preset). 
If you perhaps know how to fix this I will be really grateful. Ratchet and Clank is the only reason I got this.
Uploaded the logs
dont know what you mean by "Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]" tho
tried fast texture invalidation hack ?
(06-13-2020, 05:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tried fast texture invalidation hack ?
No... where can I find that?
in gsdx hw hacks
(06-13-2020, 05:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: in gsdx hw hacks
I'm using PCSX2 1.6.0where do I find that?
[Image: v3o8.png]
(06-13-2020, 07:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [Image: v3o8.png]
It worked!!!!! Thank you soo much!
(06-13-2020, 03:30 PM)SnobbySilver4 Wrote: Uploaded the logs
dont know what you mean by "Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]" tho

Just letting you know, the hack worked for me as well in Aquatos. Thanks for suggesting it. I'm curious if that was the problem with the "007" games as well. I'll have to try them again.