Ratchet and Clank + Sly
I know that the problem with Ratchet and Clank games in hardware mode is the mimmap support. Is there anyway to fix it? Will the mipmap support implent in hardware mode in the future?

Sly- The first one run perfectly in hardware mode (at least for me), but sly 2 and 3 have only some minor problems. The health hud pops up sometimes. Is there any way to fix it without using software mode (I don't care about the missing shadows, only about the health hud)?

thanks, and sorry for my english

Sponsored links

Hw hacks may help
this option is in video plugin setting
tick enable hw hacks-configure
tick them one by one
& see which solve u'r problem
half-pixel offset & wild arms offset may help Smile
the hacks you mentioned will help for sly or ratchet and clank games?
Yes maybe i'm not sure
why not u test them
if not helping untick them !!
Mipmap support will not happen soon for Ratchet and Clank, and there's no way to fix the problem some other way, so you'll have to bear with it.
Feel free to ignore Preet, since no amount of hack-tinkering will fix the problems.

As for the Sly Cooper series, i haven't encountered any graphical glitches in hardware rendering, except for an enormous amount of lag. What do you mean by "the health hud pops up"? Can you elaborate?
[attachment=44725]no, it didn't help. but for ratchet and clank - will the mipmap support implent in hardware mode?

Coorinio- I saw tour comment now. like I said, the first sly run perfectly for me in hardware mode (no issues at all), even with 3x upscalling
and for sly 2 and 3- look at the attached image
(06-27-2013, 01:34 PM)Assassin47 Wrote: no, it didn't help. but for ratchet and clank - will the mipmap support implent in hardware mode?

As i said, not any time soon.
(06-27-2013, 01:38 PM)Coornio Wrote: As i said, not any time soon.

Sorry, I saw your comment right after i posted mine. but why it won't implent soon?
(06-27-2013, 01:48 PM)Assassin47 Wrote: Sorry, I saw your comment right after i posted mine. but why it won't implent soon?

better to ask devs this question
he is not an expert here
he is just a user Smile
OK, Sorry. I am new to the forums. and about Sly 2 and 3 is there any soloution without using software mode?