Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal problem
Having trouble getting this game to work worth anything. Compatibility chart says playable.

Graphics look bad so I go to software mode by hitting F9. Helps a little but graphics are still bad. When I try to move it still feels like I cannot move because the game slows down.

Looked around, got the latest gsdx and pcsx2 I believe. Not using any kind of save states

Win7 64 bit
6 GB DDR3 RAM
Intel I7 930 @ 2.80 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series

Hope I put everything you guys need there. Cannot figure out what the problem is after poking around. gsdx still says v9 though, and I think that might be the problem?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

that gsdx plugin is very old (the options window for gsdx should look longer in the new versions with more options).
make sure your plugin directory is pointing the one that came with the 0.9.8 release. and make sure you're using gsdx r4600 (or higher).

Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
Not a bug report... moved.

You can try speedhacks (VU cycle stealing mostly) or frame skipping (shift+f4) when using software mode so you don't get that big slowdowns.

And yes you're using a very old version of GSdx, you should choose at least GSdx r4600 (Config > Plugins/BIOS selector > Graphics > GSdx 4600 SSE4).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Still not working all that great for me, must be because my CPU isn't good enough? I read thats the biggest problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)