Ratchet and Clank slowdowns
(12-17-2016, 01:33 PM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: And this is entirely why I play the R&C games on my ps2 through HDloader.. stupid disc drive -.- Yes it looks like "crap" on hdtv. But at least then i don't have to worry about hardware issues.

thanks for the help

Sponsored links

(12-17-2016, 04:23 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: MTVU is Config->Emulation settings->Speedhacks Tab.

Did you try the things refraction suggested?

yes i adjusted my settings to everything in this thread, and turned on MTVU, it has very slight increase in FPS, although i havent done a direct comparison.

still getting some lag spikes to like 50 FPS but nowhere near unplayable, just annoying.
You didn't do everything i asked.
(12-17-2016, 12:20 AM)refraction Wrote: can give us EE, GS and VU percentages.

When it's running slow of course.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-17-2016, 06:59 PM)refraction Wrote: You didn't do everything i asked.

When it's running slow of course.

i'll do that today, i've been busy lately, will a screenshot of the percentages in the window help you?
that will do fine, thank you Smile just make sure you only do the screenshot at the point it is running slowly

(12-19-2016, 06:41 PM)refraction Wrote: that will do fine, thank you Smile just make sure you only do the screenshot at the point it is running slowly

its very hard to time the screenshot as they are random and only last a couple seconds, but anyways i think MTVU has fixed most of the problem and it is much less annoying, whether or not this screenshot will help you i doubt it, like i said the MTVU has helped a bunch. thanks guys.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeh, that's full speed Tongue

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Ratchet-a...-emulation