Ratchet and Clank
Shocked 
Ok, I started making all the ISO's of my games to be able to play them at PCSX2 at better resolution (dragon quest 8, Kingdom hearts 1 and 2, FFX, FFXII etc.), all of them work AWESOME, all of them except 3, all the ratchet and clank games, there are lots of graphic glitches and fps slowdowns, is there any way to fix them? I tried to lower the x3 resolution, but it still gets slowdowns, some textures doesn't load and the fps randomly get better or like really really bad.

My computer spec is:

windows 7 64bits, Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM, 4gb ram and a Nvidia gforce GT 550M

I know its not a BEAST but all my games work perfectly so I was just wondering if ratchet can work perfect too ^^

PD: btw, is there anyway to donate for the project, I'm really amazed by the work you are doing guys.

Sponsored links

There is no hardware mip mapping,using software mode will render everything correctly.
This is a known problem,use the search engine next time.

Also you can donate by clicking the "donate" button at the top of the page.
(02-26-2012, 05:36 AM)ffm_strife Wrote: Ok, I started making all the ISO's of my games to be able to play them at PCSX2 at better resolution (dragon quest 8, Kingdom hearts 1 and 2, FFX, FFXII etc.), all of them work AWESOME, all of them except 3, all the ratchet and clank games, there are lots of graphic glitches and fps slowdowns, is there any way to fix them? I tried to lower the x3 resolution, but it still gets slowdowns, some textures doesn't load and the fps randomly get better or like really really bad.

My computer spec is:

windows 7 64bits, Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM, 4gb ram and a Nvidia gforce GT 550M

I know its not a BEAST but all my games work perfectly so I was just wondering if ratchet can work perfect too ^^

PD: btw, is there anyway to donate for the project, I'm really amazed by the work you are doing guys.
well my rig (in sig cept @ 3.87ghz on cpu) plays all 4 ratchet and clank pretty much full speed with very minor speed hacks at 4x native res like 90% of the time.

garbage grfx are only rendered good though software mode but i dont know if thats cpu or gpu dependant . oh yeah i use 0.9.8 release. i havent given the latest revisions a try
CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5ghz http://valid.canardpc.com/2607863
MOBO: Asrock Z75 Pro 3
RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaw X 1333mhz DDR3 ram.
GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 @ 1200/1450 clocks http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/kasmr/

[Image: 57b2818f7d1b5841.png]
Ratchet and Clank Games are known to be slow as said. For the Graphic Glitch press F9 to go into Software Mode.

As for Donation, if you have looked around carefully, you will find this :- PCSX2 Donate Page
[Image: recodersignature2.png]