Ratchet and clank 3
hello,
i got a problem in the game as well and couldn't find any solution
the game freezes on the first level after the basics of how to move around but the sound keeps playing and the fps goes up to 140
looking forward for a solution

Sponsored links

Please read on how to make a proper bug report.

Edit: this thread was originally in bug reporting which is why I said that!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Mostly they want you to post your emulog.txt which is in the log directory and a bit more information about your hardware would be welcome aswell!
(11-28-2013, 06:29 AM)no name Wrote: hello,
i got a problem in the game as well and couldn't find any solution
the game freezes on the first level after the basics of how to move around but the sound keeps playing and the fps goes up to 140
looking forward for a solution
which version of pcsx2 are you using?

are you using the stable version from here

or one of the svn versions from here

what are your pc/laptop specs ?
if you don't know use some of the tools in my signature to find out
they are free and don't need to be installed and have no unwanted sneakware in them, i'e you can use them and then delete them and that's that

Please Remember to read the global rules first, to make sure that your thread isn't closed

i'e use just 1 bios that you have got from your own console
that means no using a usa bios if you have an English game, their are legal issues regarding the use of bioses (it's in the rules)
Quote:"Note: Because of copyright issues, and the complexity of trying to work around it, you need a BIOS dump extracted from a legitimately owned Playstation 2 console to use the emulator."

also no talk of downloaded games is tolerated, you have to actually own the game your asking for help about, or your thread will be closed and if serious enough you'll face being banned

i've mentioned the above as i see many threads closed because new members often don't/won't read the rules

anyways welcome to the forumBiggrin
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
(11-28-2013, 05:56 PM)dr emulator (madmax) Wrote: if you don't know use some of the tools in my signature to find out
they are free and don't need to be installed and have no unwanted sneakware in them, i'e you can use them and then delete them and that's that

Please Remember to read the global rules first, to make sure that your thread isn't closed

i'e use just 1 bios that you have got from your own console
that means no using a usa bios if you have an English game, their are legal issues regarding the use of bioses (it's in the rules)
also no talk of downloaded games is tolerated, you have to actually own the game your asking for help about, or your thread will be closed and if serious enough you'll face being banned

i've mentioned the above as i see many threads closed because new members often don't/won't read the rules

anyways welcome to the forumBiggrin
There was no neeed to mention anything about piracy. To the OP please post the emulog.txt
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
It's called witch hunting, Mods/admins don't really like it if people do that indeed.
hmp i only mentioned what i mentioned because of the level of closed threads i see, and i'm accused of Spamming/Off topic, i don't think that was off topic at all, i'm an admin /super mod at 2 adult websites so i know what spam is

well if ya don't want comments that mention the rules, maybe no-one will post here and it will disappear altogether
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

(11-29-2013, 05:26 PM)dr emulator (madmax) Wrote: hmp i only mentioned what i mentioned because of the level of closed threads i see, and i'm accused of Spamming/Off topic, i don't think that was off topic at all, i'm an admin /super mod at 2 adult websites so i know what spam is

well if ya don't want comments that mention the rules, maybe no-one will post here and it will disappear altogether

I'm not going to argue this in a public thread. All I'm going to say is this; what you were doing is witch hunting. It is not our fault if you don't like our rules.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-29-2013, 05:26 PM)dr emulator (madmax) Wrote: hmp i only mentioned what i mentioned because of the level of closed threads i see, and i'm accused of Spamming/Off topic, i don't think that was off topic at all
it's not as if anyone around here was interested in your opinion...
Quote:, i'm an admin /super mod at 2 adult websites so i know what spam is
you're not an admin/mod here. so don't act like one.
Quote:well if ya don't want comments that mention the rules, maybe no-one will post here and it will disappear altogether
maybe.
would be good if you could make those kind of comments disappear in the same time.
Especially when no one has been asking you about it.

we have forum rules, people read them before registering. no need to remind them everytime.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-29-2013, 05:32 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I'm not going to argue this in a public thread. All I'm going to say is this; what you were doing is witch hunting. It is not our fault if you don't like our rules.

i'm not arguing Tongue i was just stating the facts, that i see so many newbies post their logs only to have the thread closed because they have posted the fact they have 4 bioses and a downloaded game

i btw have 2 ps2's so i don't worry about the bios problem

anyway it's all fireside chat,
i'll chat with the admin latter Smile
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z