Ratchet and clank mipmapping issues
I have found issues with trying to play ratchet and clank (and as much as i tested it on deadlock too) to play on any hardware mode of either Direct3D11 or openGL the textures on characters and on the level look corrupted,even with putting UserHacks_mipmap=1 (with userhacks enabled) in the gsdx ini doesnt seem to solve the issue,i heard something about basic mipmapping but in the settings for gsdx i only found a box for ticking and unticking mipmapping itself.

Im using PCSX2 v1.50-dev-revision 3073
Windows 7 64-bit professional
intel core i5-7400 cpu
8GB RAM
Geforce GTX-1050

Sponsored links

Are you sure you're not still using the old GSdx plugin? Post a screenshot of the dialog.
(04-21-2019, 05:52 PM)CK1 Wrote: Are you sure you're not still using the old GSdx plugin? Post a screenshot of the dialog.
I think this is the dialog with all the settings of the plugin,if it is outdated were would i find the newer version of it?It's the MSVC 19.00,AVX 1.0.0 gsdx32-avx.
Thanks for the help by the way.

https://imgur.com/5hIbolq
You're using an outdated plugin, you should've installed 1.5 in a different location.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
Downloading the newest revision again on a clean folder fixed all issues,thanks a lot.