Raw danger (graphic problem)
Well, to be honest, I don't really know what a .pnach file is and I'm still trying to poke at the game some to remove artefacts/create speedups, but if you can link to some documentation about .pnach files I can look into converting a cheat table int one.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...

Sponsored links

Alright so, for those of you attempting the game in hardware mode and still getting some purple/green areas, please try to set the 4-byte value of addresses 20442AC4 and 20442AB4 to 0.

I haven't done much testing with this, but you should also no longer need to manually set 2048F5BC to disable some of the green/purple areas as well (although it needs to be 0 for some rain effects to work if 2043EE38 and 2043E3E8 are set to 0).

To recap, for HW rendering you want to set this list of 4-byte values to 0 in Cheat Engine:

207AC888
2043EE38
2043E3E8
2048FBB0
2048F5BC
20442AC4
20442AB4
2048D824 (this disables color filters and gives a huge speedup)

This may cause some minor texture flickering and will also cause rain/snow/etc. effects to appear indoors (the rain/snow/etc. effects can't really be easily fixed just by memediting, that'd require some sort of CRC hack or GSDX fix so that having the filter at 2048F5BC enabled wouldn't cause garbage on the screen)

Edit: I found a value, 2041E78, which seems to give around a 33% performance boost when disabled, seems to tie into the color filter effect somehow, although it's not immediately obvious how it affects color filters. If you want to try playing with the color filters on SW mode but run it a tad slow, you might want to try changing that

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Well, I've been away since my internet was off since I was moving and I won't be fully back til Monday. But I know it's possible to make pnach with them.

The patch system basically just specifies an address and a value, no different than what you are doing. Except the patch uses a direct address, whereas the ones in CE are offsets. But it's pretty simple to convert I think. I will look into it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Is there a CRC hack for 0xC988ECBB, which is Raw Danger's Japanese version?

It runs significantly faster on HW than Raw Danger despite running significantly slower on SW, oddly.

EDIT: Also, there's no visual junk.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Well, here is a way to find out. Go to GSdx hardware hacks and tick "Disable CRCs." If there is indeed a CRC effect causing the difference, this would bring it to light.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Yeah, it does have a CRC hack. It's a bit worse than my Cheat Engine workaround, because there are a few visual artifacts that pop up with the CRC hack. Still, if it could be adapted for the US version of the game (and PAL, if the PAL version doesn't have one), it would be far better than having nothing.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Hi, I want to bump this to remind people that there is a working CRC hack for the Japanese version of this game - 0xC988ECBB (BBEC88C9), and, after testing it with the US version of the game, it appears to work with no new errors that aren't present in the Japanese hack.

For whoever is able, please add the game CRC 0x2905C5C6 (C6C50529) onto said hack. PAL version could also possibly be added if anyone has that CRC (I do not).

It certainly works better than my hodgepodge collection of Cheat Engine codes.

Cheers.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(01-06-2015, 12:52 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: Hi, I want to bump this to remind people that there is a working CRC hack for the Japanese version of this game - 0xC988ECBB (BBEC88C9), and, after testing it with the US version of the game, it appears to work with no new errors that aren't present in the Japanese hack.

For whoever is able, please add the game CRC 0x2905C5C6 (C6C50529) onto said hack. PAL version could also possibly be added if anyone has that CRC (I do not).

It certainly works better than my hodgepodge collection of Cheat Engine codes.

Cheers.

how do u use crc? and the cheat engine work in cut scene then when it enter gameplay again it become red somehow Sad
someone can explain me how use cheat engine code 2048D824 ?
(08-12-2015, 04:55 PM)djsolidsnake86 Wrote: someone can explain me how use cheat engine code 2048D824 ?

Just put this pnach into your cheats folder. You need to rename it to your actual crc.

Attached Files
.pnach   yourcrc.pnach (Size: 381 bytes / Downloads: 438)