Really Need Some Help
Well that was a total waste of time. An excerpt from the wiki page for lilypad:
Quote:Pressure-sensitive buttons
  • Most 3rd-party controllers are good enough for LilyPad; however, a select few games rely on pressure-sensitive buttons, a feature not included on the vast majority of gamepads. Your average Logitech or Saitek pads do not support this feature - this is a different thing from pressure-sensitive triggers.
    • As of February 2011, the only confirmed gamepad to support actual pressure sensitive buttons working with LilyPad is the official Sony DualShock 3, which requires a separate .dll download to get working on a PC. (If you have made this work please post instructions here, thanks.)
Sooo That means my 360 controller will not work, and i did the test in the article to make sure.... so @Destroyer123678 unless you have a dualshock 3 controller, you are out of luck like me. Even though it doesn't solve your problem there is your answer Tongue
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64

Sponsored links

(08-15-2015, 11:05 PM)Destroyer123678 Wrote: Any ideas please?

Hey man, I was googling for answers and came across your post. Anyway, I just found a work around for the stance issue. If you carry a body and drop it, your stance will go back to the default stance which is crouching. But the problem is still there when you press the stance button again. Sad