Really simple feature request(about cheats)
Simple because pcsx2 can already do that but in a different way.

While in game when you enable\disable the option System=>Enable Cheats to actually enable\disable the cheats.

Currently pcsx2 can do that in tons of ways but not by just enabling\disabling the cheats from the menu.

Enabling\disabling the cheats,do any kind of update(clicking on the console scrollbar,open any of the pcsx2\plugins windows and close them,pause\resume the emulation and so on)will enable\disable the cheats

So why not make it in one step(after executing the menu command,to also execute the update)

Sponsored links

vsub, can you read that 4th line and tell me if it makes sense to you?
Start a game and while in game go to System=>and enable the option\menu "Enable Cheats".
This will enable the cheats function(reading pnach files)but pcsx2 won't start reading the pnach file(and apply the cheats)until you do some kind of update to force pcsx2 to read the pnach file(clicking on the console scrollbar,open any of the pcsx2\plugins windows and close them,pause\resume the emulation and so on)
Ok, now i understand you.
"until you do some kind of update to force pcsx2 to read the pnach file"
ought to be:
"until you do some kind of update to SUCCESSFULLY force pcsx2 to read the pnach file".
Yes, an improvement here would be swell.

I guess that it also would be less confusing for users if the word "Halt" were used in the PCSX2's GUI instead of the word "Pause";
the emulation doesn't pause, it halts (yes?).