Reasonable speed (am I wrong again ? )
Yes,I'm using HW mode...I use pcsx2 since 0.9.1 always on weak pc

With your settings when turbo\slow mode is enabled,you can't get more speed no matter what(except if the game runs at less than 6fps without your settings)

Sponsored links

(11-10-2012, 05:59 PM)billyash Wrote: I know you have made similar thread like this. Smile bt please test it and what impact speed do feel?. Thank you Smile

I am using an i3 now. 3.3 ghz, quad. I used to use a 2.2 dual
It's strange. I never get game run under 20 fps with this setting. May be you mustn't press TAB if you go on turbo mode just restart pcsx2 again, cos when press TAB fps not accurate.. And what do you think saiki? This setting has speed up your slow game?.. Smile thank you
Then what's the point in changing the Turbo\Slow mode settings.
Not enabling it and with your settings,it is possible to get little more speed but since you set the frame skipping option to "skip when on turbo only" and you are saying to not enable turbo\slow mode,the frame skipping feature will never be used which mean you won't ever get the little speed gain from frame skipping.
I mean change it manually not press tab... Turbo mode is also do skip frame too... Devs pls help...am I doing wrong..? Thank you Smile
Frame Skipping:
Default - skipping is disabled...it will skip frames only if you press Shift+F4.
Skip when on Turbo only - help decreasing the cpu load when you enable turbo.
Constant skipping - skipping is enabled by default...it will always skip frames,regardless of the mode and to disable it,you have to press Shift+F4 but the next time you start pcsx2,it will again starting skipping frames.

Slow Mode - enabled by pressing Shift+Tab...the purpose of this mode is to lower the game speed to the percentage you set(make the game run at lower speed on place where it easier to clear if the game speed is lower than normal)

Turbo Mode- enabled by pressing Tab...the purpose of this mode is to increase the game speed(if your pc can give you that speed)to certain percentage...rather than making the game run as fast as possible(F4),to limit the max speed.This mode is used to quickly clear some part of the game that require a lot more time to clear if you play at normal speed.
Also the faster the game is running,the bigger the chance something may go wrong and pcsx2 to crash so it's better to set a limit to the max speed(to make it not run faster than the percentage you set)

From all of those options,only frame skipping help get more speed.
Ough shame.... I'm wrong again Sad
Pls delete this thread... Sad
you're wrong! deleting is baaaaaaad Tongue But ill close it to let it fade away Smile

(Don't worry, you'll be right about stuff soon enough Smile )
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]