Recommended settings?
I recently burned Jak and Daxter 1 for my PC and it comes out really laggy. All the graphics and regions seem to be fine. I've set the graphics settings to Dx11 Hardware through the config and haven't touched mostly anything else. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-03-2012, 07:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • * Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
    * The version of PCSX2 you are using.
    * Any non default settings you are using.
    * What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

*AMD Phenom 1100T X6 3.3, Amd Radeon 6950 (x2), 8 Gigs. 1600, Windows 7 Basic X64

*PCSX2 0.9.8.r4600

* Changed the graphics config to Direct3D11 (Hardware)

* Mainly Kingdom Hearts, Jak series and Gauntlet Dark Legacy. Some were burned from CD's to my comp using either ImgBurn or Daemon tools Pro.

Thanks for the responce.
use latest svn and enable mtvu hack since you have more than 2 cores.
if you can overclock to 4.0 Ghz, that would help too, since jak & daxter series are VERY demanding
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-03-2012, 08:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: use latest svn and enable mtvu hack since you have more than 2 cores.
if you can overclock to 4.0 Ghz, that would help too, since jak & daxter series are VERY demanding

Okay. I'll try that soon since I've other, more important stuff to do. I'll check back in and leave a reply with my results sometime.