The title says it all....
----------------------------------
Operating System | Windows10 64-bit
Processor | Intel® Core™ i3-3227U CPU @ 1.90GHz
RAM | 6144 GB
Emulator | 1.4.0

Sponsored links

A computer.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
It actually doesn't say anything.
Not all games work fine with the same settings and the recommended settings can be also different depending on your hardware.
[Deleted]
You forgot the gpu and that cpu have half the recommended single threaded performance to run most games(you can probably forget about 3d games)
(05-01-2018, 08:23 PM)vsub Wrote: You forgot the gpu and that cpu have half the recommended single threaded performance to run most games(you can probably forget about 3d games)

Tenchu wrath of heaven works full speed and its 3D.
plus i have Batman Arkham City on steam it also runs full speed.... i have alot of 3d games......
and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty runs at half speed most of the time
That's why I said "probably" and there is no point in mentioning how X PC game works great on your pc.
Emulation have different requirements.
(05-01-2018, 08:33 PM)vsub Wrote: That's why I said "probably" and there is no point in mentioning how X PC game works great on your pc.
Emulation have different requirements.

hm well still alot of the games i use on the pcsx2 emulator run pretty great just at half speed though
That's because your cpu is not fast enough.
My cpu is little above twice as fast than your and I can run any game at full speed(there are only 3 games that are not running at full speed all the time)

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/Int...1861vs2027
Check the "Single Thread Rating"
alright then thx ill see settings that i can mess around with