Recommended settings for tekken 5 ?
I get normal/decent frame rates in the menu and other options(55-60) but as soon as it says "fight" the frame-rate lowers drastically (25-30).Can i expect better game experience through these system specs or do i need a better system to play this game.I dont desire the game to run like it used to in the actual ps2 console(coz i know my system wont be able to do so) but framerates of 40-45-50 would be appreciated as well.I have attached my pcsx2 settings as well.

I use iso files to play the game in full screen mode
PCS X2 1.2.1
Win 7
4 GB Ram
64 bit
intel i5 [email protected]
Dual-Core
AMD Mobility Radeon HD5000 series
Available Graphics Memory -2234MB
Dedicated Video Memory-512 MB
System Video Memory-0 MB
Shared system memory -1722 mb

Thanks guys.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

in the speedhacks:
- Lower the EE cycle slider from 3 down to 1 or something, it will likely hinder your FPS more than improve it.
- Turn on the MTVU speedhack (might help a bit)

In GSDX:
- change to Direct3D 11 (Hardware)
- tick Allow 8-bit textures

In windows:
- Make sure your ATI card is being used in PCSX2, i believe you can change this in your Catalyst Control Center.
- Set windows power profile to High Perofrmance

With your fingers:
- Cross them Tongue

Don't expect miracles though, your laptop is a little bit weak.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

hey, how is it going?
earlier this year i tried pcsx2 on an old weak pc >ga-vm900m(viachrome9), e4300(2c/1.8ghz), 1gbram(ddr2 667mhz), ide hard drive(wich slows further the iso reading), windows xp sp3<
had my frame rate fluctuating around 9-24, mostly above 15, aside some glitches tekken 5 was somewhat playable...
*abrupt cut*
...good luck.
fx6300-r7260x-2x4gb1600mhz-st2000dm001-ax750
Don't link to personal builds like that. Your framerate was low because your pc is slow.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
hello Nobbs66,
look, i dont think you got my point, i was not complaining about low frames.
i am really aware of how weak the pc i mentioned is.
that was an example of how good the config i made was for ME, so i made it possible to
jinchuriki4596 test it and see if it works for him, thats all.
so... you guys dont like any build share, fine, no prob, even if i dont see any harm i can undersatand
tho im sure i saw many build sharing around...
take care.
(08-18-2015, 05:40 PM)RyuuzakiKun Wrote: so... you guys dont like any build share, fine, no prob, even if i dont see any harm i can undersatand
tho im sure i saw many build sharing around...
take care.

you could directly link them to the official builds (or) at least provide the patch for the changes you made just in case if it was a user compiled version. you know... for credibility Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Any builds shared on the forum have either been authorised or provided by the team. we don't want random peoples builds appearing on the forums, especially if they have been modified because idiots will find a way to find them, start using them, complain something doesn't work, then we spend ages trying to help them with an issue we didn't have in the first place if they'd have just got an official build.

That's why we don't like build sharing.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yeah, yeah, Nobbs66 just made it short and clear.
no need for explanations, your forum, your rules...
tho i have to agree, too many idiots out there.
well, thank you guys for the emu, keep up the good work.
cya around.