Record movie while frameskipping without losing frames
Hi, I wanna know if would be possible to record a game (with F12) while frameskipping is enabled, so I can play it in real-time, BUT not skipping frames in the movie, just in gameplay.

At the moment, when I record while frameskipping, the movie results too fast, because it's being recorded without those frames. I mean to record it with all the frames, but skipping frames while I play.

It's possible?

Sponsored links

no. that doesn't work like this. you know... the skipped frames you wanna record still have to be processed no matter if you see them or not.

the best you could do is skipping every second frame and record at 30 fps. you'd need the sourcecode to compile and change the record avi writer's fps setting. or just ask a pcsx2 coder for some help or a custom build for that. Wink
(04-26-2012, 11:39 PM)xstyla Wrote: no. that doesn't work like this. you know... the skipped frames you wanna record still have to be processed no matter if you see them or not.

the best you could do is skipping every second frame and record at 30 fps. you'd need the sourcecode to compile and change the record avi writer's fps setting. or just ask a pcsx2 coder for some help or a custom build for that. Wink

Or.. I can skip 2nd frame, and after recording, slow it down in sony vegas half its speed, xD just tried and it looks fine this way Smile