Red stripes fix?
Anyone willing to help me with my red stripes issue on PCSX2?

Info:
Version: 1.4.0.
Win10 Education
Ryzen 2200G
GTX 1050

First I thought it was V-Sync issue, but can't find anywhere to turn it off.
Tried to change presets few times, didn't work out.
Everything in terms of plugins is on stock.

Anyone had same issue and know how to help me?

There is just too much options so ...

Sponsored links

Has nothing to do with Vsync, presets, or any other options. It is a special effect developers used on the GS. Depending on the game (would help to know which) the development builds (linked in my signature) will either properly emulate it, or patch around it.
I solved stripes with OGL Renderer + Hardware Depth.
Any idea for lagg in controller?

Sry; it's combo of game running slow + lagg in controller.
Any idea?
Which game ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Multiple of them. 1st time using it on PC.
Alright. Can you please list which ps2 games you own ? So that we could advise you configs ,?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
So there is no like ultimative setup for all of them, I would need to switch them?
Will run some test tomorrow to tell you specific things with specific games ... I tried just first time emulator on new pc so ....
I think one did run perfectly ok, 2 of them had stripes + lag / delay.
Will give you list tomorrow in some time.
(05-12-2019, 01:45 AM)Tristan90 Wrote: So there is no like ultimative setup for all of them, I would need to switch them? ...
Yes, no ultimate setup for all games.

For fixing graphical glitches you use "HW Hacks". Some games need them, some don't, some can't be fixed even with them. Don't forget to change these settings for different games or you'll be glitching them needlessly.

Before asking check PCSX2 Site Compatibility List and PCSX2 Forum Compatibility List for possible fixes. Bear in mind information there can be outdated.

Also don't mess too much with emulation settings if you don't know what you're doing. Many games work best on Default Presets and Automatic, Recommended settings.
Most importantly do not use old 1.4 version, get new 1.5 as pandubz said.