Red vertical lines in a couple games
(12-21-2015, 05:04 PM)sevin Wrote: That also works, thanks! Text issues still present, however.
You can improve the text issue by using HW hacks' TC Offset X. Setting it to 600 or so should remove the most obvious issues, you can tweak the number to get better results.

Sponsored links

(12-21-2015, 05:23 PM)FlatOut Wrote: You can improve the text issue by using HW hacks' TC Offset X. Setting it to 600 or so should remove the most obvious issues, you can tweak the number to get better results.

Awesome, that works as well. Thanks a lot!

Now a bit offtopic, is the OpenGL renderer more or less efficient than DX11? Since I can use both with no issues now, should I pick one over the other for performance benefits?
Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 @1600mhz
Gigabyte H97-D3H | addlink S70 1TB M.2 SSD Samsung EVO 840 250GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB
(12-21-2015, 05:37 PM)sevin Wrote: Awesome, that works as well. Thanks a lot!

Now a bit offtopic, is the OpenGL renderer more or less efficient than DX11? Since I can use both with no issues now, should I pick one over the other for performance benefits?
As you're using a Nvidia card, OpenGL is definitely the way to go. It's more up-to-date and efficient, but it doesn't work well with AMD videocards.
(12-21-2015, 09:53 PM)FlatOut Wrote: As you're using a Nvidia card, OpenGL is definitely the way to go. It's more up-to-date and efficient, but it doesn't work well with AMD videocards.

Great, thanks again for the help!
Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 @1600mhz
Gigabyte H97-D3H | addlink S70 1TB M.2 SSD Samsung EVO 840 250GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB
So i just read through this thread since i got the exact same problem and fixed ll of my issues with help of these comments. But just as i started my 3rd or 4th race it suddenly looked liek this:

My Settings:

im on an Intel i7 3770, any advices?

Edit: Seems like it is some sort of weather effect, since there are (almost) no squares visible on sunny maps but it gets alot worse when there is a foggy map. Dont know if tat information helps
Why did you tick Alpha Stencil?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-15-2016, 06:56 PM)refraction Wrote: Why did you tick Alpha Stencil?

no reason, i was just testing around with the options and forgot to uncheck. THese option didnt influence my graphical problem.
Okay, how about using OpenGL Hardware with the CRC hack set to the OpenGL Recommended option and the accurate depth/date options ticked and accurate blending set to partial (recommended). Of course turn all the hw hacks off. see how that looks.

(03-16-2016, 01:55 AM)refraction Wrote: Okay, how about using OpenGL Hardware with the CRC hack set to the OpenGL Recommended option and the accurate depth/date options ticked  and accurate blending set to partial (recommended).  Of course turn all the hw hacks off.  see how that looks.

Well...

my Menu is crowded with horizontal lines 

and my game looks like this

I have no idea when it comes to rendering and picture processing. So i cant give any detail where the problem could possibly be

There are errors in my console as well:
"Path: D:\Spiele\PS2 Emu\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'D:\Spiele\PS2 Emu\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2.dll' (error -1073741795: unknown error c000001d)
Some kinda plugin failure: D:\Spiele\PS2 Emu\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2.dll"

But i guess thats not important for me since im using SSE4
What about in native resolution?

Don't worry about the errors in the console, that just means your PC doesn't support AVX2, which it doesn't