Redefined FFX Setup
@abdo123 what the hell are you talking about?

Cleaning programs (like ccleaner) are supposed to find and fix the errors not make more... ccleaner makes a backup of the registry prior to cleaning in case something goes wrong. Not all “cleaning programs” are scams Tongue2 – besides most cleaning programs are free for personal use some of them have an option to buy a business edition (so you can install on many computers and use it at a business).

@OP other usefuls things to do…

*Make a system restore point.
*Clean the registry (whatever tool you use just make sure it has a good track record and that it is free (hint: google is your friend)).
*Defrag your hard drive
*I read you have no anti-virus – I would advise you find a decent anti-virus program (plenty of which are free) and install it. Some people will say that anti-virus is not needed (these are people that have 10 tool bars installed along with firefox Tongue2).
*Backup stuff (use 7zip if you want to save space (note: video, and audio files will suffer from compression though)).

Sponsored links

off topic: How video and audio are gonna suffer from compression???.......

Yea CCleaner works great, like yumi says be sure to make a backup of the reg before.
^Because audio and video file already are compressed to an extent - if you compress them even more then that will lower the quality even more... record a video watch it then compress it (max compression settings) then decompress and watch it. Tell me witch is better - my money is on the video before compression.

Also yes CCleaner works great :3 - use that if any thing.
(07-29-2012, 01:41 AM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: @abdo123 what the hell are you talking about?

Cleaning programs (like ccleaner) are supposed to find and fix the errors not make more... ccleaner makes a backup of the registry prior to cleaning in case something goes wrong. Not all “cleaning programs” are scams Tongue2 – besides most cleaning programs are free for personal use some of them have an option to buy a business edition (so you can install on many computers and use it at a business).

@OP other usefuls things to do…

*Make a system restore point.
*Clean the registry (whatever tool you use just make sure it has a good track record and that it is free (hint: google is your friend)).
*Defrag your hard drive
*I read you have no anti-virus – I would advise you find a decent anti-virus program (plenty of which are free) and install it. Some people will say that anti-virus is not needed (these are people that have 10 tool bars installed along with firefox Tongue2).
*Backup stuff (use 7zip if you want to save space (note: video, and audio files will suffer from compression though)).

i am talking about this :

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-enabling-...protection

you wont believe the losses i have suffered with Registry cleaners ....
and the thing is that the program i used was recommended by a company -_-

personally i haven't used CCleaner and maybe i will never will Sad

those speeders up do more damage than good Angry
(07-29-2012, 02:03 AM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: ^Because audio and video file already are compressed to an extent - if you compress them even more then that will lower the quality even more... record a video watch it then compress it (max compression settings) then decompress and watch it. Tell me witch is better - my money is on the video before compression.

Also yes CCleaner works great :3 - use that if any thing.

I think ur mistaking this with this.
To reply to the earlier questions, my EE is at 88%, GS at 45-60%, VU: 60%, UI: 0-1%.

I rarely get more than 40 fps.

Does that make any sense? Sorry to be so troublesome, guys.
Testicles, that is all.
(07-29-2012, 03:16 AM)Miranda Wrote: To reply to the earlier questions, my EE is at 88%, GS at 45-60%, VU: 60%, UI: 0-1%.

You're bottlenecked by your processor...

EDIT: As miseru99 said, you should check for resource hogging apps lurking around...

EDIT2: You haven't touched anything inside Emulation settings except for speed hacks don't you?
^so in other words shes screwed?
no just infected by some Virus that consume her CPU and run him self with boot-up had several experiences which are the same Sad

or she had Power option plan to Power Saver Tongue
Well if she have virus, she can download drweb an make a scan in safe mode, usefull tool in cases of virus.