No, i have it only on cheat folder.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Okey, i find how to create a pnach file in text file, and put the lines : 
patch=1,EE,D01CA1DC,extended,00007FDF

patch=1,EE,2030D190,extended,00461021
patch=1,EE,D01CA1DC,extended,00007F7F
patch=1,EE,2030D190,extended,00461023
Saved as pnach file and place in correct folder.

The refill works fine, and i do it fine too, bcs before exit the shop i test it selling one item and it decreases, before using some golden eggs i stopped to check my dmg, stats, etc. But after play 2-5 min game freezes.
What is the problem now?
(01-08-2016, 04:57 AM)emarp10 Wrote: Okey, i find how to create a pnach file in text file, and put the lines : 
patch=1,EE,D01CA1DC,extended,00007FDF

patch=1,EE,2030D190,extended,00461021
patch=1,EE,D01CA1DC,extended,00007F7F
patch=1,EE,2030D190,extended,00461023
Saved as pnach file and place in correct folder.

The refill works fine, and i do it fine too, bcs before exit the shop i test it selling one item and it decreases, before using some golden eggs i stopped to check my dmg, stats, etc. But after play 2-5 min game freezes.
What is the problem now?

One question...where did you create the pnach file(in which folder)...the tool probably didn't create the file because of the UAC restrictions on the windows(if you run it as administrator,it will probably create it)

And about the other thing,there are two possibilities and in both cases there is nothing I/you can do:
1.The game somehow detected that you used cheats(I don't know how)
2.PCSX2 freeze for some other reason unrelated to using cheats.

This is how I use ArtMoney/CheatEngine for this kind of codes(for example you have 10 golden eggs)...first create a save state in the items screen

1.Start ArtMoney(that's what I use),choose the pcsx2 window from "Select Process"
2.Click on the search button and choose those
Search - Exact Value
Value = 10
Type - Custom(integer 1 byte)
Address Range - Emulator
Game System - Sony PlayStation 2
Emulator - use the newest you see
3.Use one golden egg and use the Filter button to search for 9 and repeat until you have only one address
4.When you find the address,change the value to 99 and freeze it(keep it mind that the game still shows that the value has decreased but once you return back to the items screen,you'll get 99 again)

And DON'T forget to unfreeze the address before exiting the menus and returning to the game...I sometimes level up my new characters to see what they will give me at higher levels

And finally,the game sometimes moves the addresses of things so finding a code don't mean that it will always work
I put the pnach file in c/program files (x86) / pcsx2/cheats.
And i forget use the tool as admin, so it will be the first thing to test before art money.

About art money, will test later, im going to work now. Thanks Smile
There is no point in using the tool if you already have the pnach file.
Well, its ok for now with Art Money, seems no freeze in game.
Thanks vsub Laugh
My Valkyrie Profile 2 youtube
Clear 50 Cystals + 20th.Seraphic Gate Clear