Regarding the issue of invert axis setting and deadzone.
First off, English is not my native language, so I have to rely on translation software. There might be inaccuracies in my expression.

1.I'm using the thrustmaster TSPC to play GT4. This steering wheel simulator does not include pedals, so I purchased a set of HE sim-pedals.
2.In the Controller Settings, the mapping related to the steering wheel is fine, but the brake and throttle are recognized as "SDL-2/-Axis8" and "SDL-2/-Axis7," which manifests in the game as 100% when not pressing the pedals and 0% when pressing them.
3.Since there's no invert axis option in the Settings interface, I referred to other players' posts in the forum and found the file "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\PCSX2\inis\PCSX2.ini," where I could manually change "-Axis8" and "-Axis7" to "+Axis8" and "+Axis7," thus achieving invert axis.
4.However, another deadzone issue arose. Specific description: Before manually invert axis, there was no deadzone for the brake and throttle, and even a slight press could be recognized. After manually invert axis, I needed to press down to around 15% for the brake and throttle to start registering input.
5.I tried adjusting the sensitivity, deadzone, and even used DIView software to modify the input signals, but none of them eliminated the initial dead zone after inverting the axis. Unfortunately, I had to give up playing this game. Sad Sad Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links