Region cheats converter
I was using Xplorer and CBC on this game. First i run CBC(selected NTSC cheats) then Xploder(changed game to NTSC) then run the game in NTSC using xploder. The game freezes. Why? Because of loading two devices on same game.

Sponsored links

Like I said,changing the video mode(PAL to NTSC...50 to 60fps/black borders up and down to fullscreen)doesn't make the game accept codes for another region of the game.
Lets say the money code for X game is located in
20658936 0000FFFF - PAL
20465454 0000FFFF - NTSC
Changing the video mode don't move the location of the money in memory so you are modifying the wrong address when you are using codes for another region
OK thanks. I understood.
If you found any cheat how to unlock everything for this game. Please post here.
There was enable cheat for CBC. But pnach can load cheat without it. So if using it would there been diffrence or not for its functioning? Or does pnach needs that enabler for these cheats with CBC converted to pnach?
Enable/Master codes aren't needed for PCSX2.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
And for CBC codes?
When using with CBC disk there is enable code(must be on). Why is it needed? Pnach files can load cheats without it.