[Release] Final Fantasy X-2 Save Editor v1.03 beta
thanks for the savegame editor, waiting the next version whit misc options Smile

Sponsored links

I'm playing the NTSC version using Pcsx2. According to mymc, the save file is 433k. After extracting the save file, I tried to open the file with latest version of the save editor, but nothing happens. 'open file' remains as the sole clickable button.

any idea when the next version release Laugh?
pc rig: i5 2500k + GTX 570 OC + 4gb ram + window vista 64x
Help!
It doesn't work to me.
I'm did all the cheats i wanted but the game doesn't see that save. What i have to do ?
I just discovered this awesome save editor but can anyone tell me how to correctly save after I've edited. I can load the file perfectly, edit and and seem to save but when I load the game in pcsx2, the items were not inputed for some reason. How exactly do you save when finished editing?
work for FFX-2 international + last mission (jap)?
This is great but...
I've been using MYMC to get my .psu file and I've it loads in the save editor, and then I edit the things I want but then after I've saved it and opened up and loaded my game the items / garment grids etc aren't there... any help is appreciated Sad
Thx U so much for this, it is very helpful. I bought this game when it first came out, but unlike FFX It just became to goofy for me, and I never finished it, But maybe with this editer I can finally see the end of it. I mean it is a cute game (FFX_2), but the story line just never flowed for me like in FFX.

I had the same problem with FF12, with the scripting ability it just got to boring., and FF13 did me the same way with the one button game play.. FF13 is pretty, but that's about all I can say for it.. It became a DLC money maker for them, and nothing else, as best I could tell.
i can load the save, open it in the editor, edit the things i want too, but when i save it..it doesn't save... HOWEVER when i reopen the file in the editor, it loads all the edits i made to the save.. but in the game nothing changes please help!
sad ur tool dont have Blitzball Team edit like FF X had tool had i found code for it but i cant seem fig out last 2 ?? for the code to work i guess ur done trying upgrade ur tool
i making (US) or (EU) NTSC only i live usa dont really know much about making cheatf or other then were i live