Reluctantly asking for guidance
Nothing against forum members here, but i usually try to solve problems myself.
But as i am making no progress, i feel it is time to ask - i can run PCSX2 (speed wise) no problem with lots of different games, the issue is with how it looks - horribly blurry/low resolution & no anti aliasing, almost worse than a native PS2 as you tend to be sitting closer to the screen.
I have tried multiple different revisions (currently 0.9.6) pretty much all graphic plugins & settings followed numerous guides (you tube etc) still no joy.
How on earth do people get the games looking super sharp & clean?, my output is a million miles away from the videos posted on you tube.

If it helps my PC spec:

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
Intel Core i7 920 (4.0GHz)
8GB DDR3 Ram
2x Radeon HD 5870 (1GB)

Here's hoping someone can shed some light on this,

Thanks to anyone taking the time to respond.

I think i may have posted in wrong section (apologies new here)

Sponsored links

GSdx settings?
(06-12-2010, 08:52 PM)miseryguts Wrote: I have tried multiple different revisions (currently 0.9.6) pretty much all graphic plugins

You should only really concern yourself with the newest released versions. As far as video quality goes, it's almost all about just editing your gsdx settings.
Core i5-750 @ 2.67
4GB CORSAIR XMS3
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 5770
Maybe you're using native resolution all the time, or 1024X1024 internal resolution

Judging from your rig, open your gsdx configuration, use scaling, set it to 3X, way to go.
His gpu is powerfull enough to run 2048x2048.
Do realize that pcsx2 only supports 1 gpu tho so the crossfire won't add any performance.
[Image: 1454055.png]