Remove a forum thread from search engines
Hi all,

Is there a way of removing a forum thread that is appearing on search engines such as Google? Or is it a case of completely closing the forum account in order to delete the forum thread? I wanted to amend one of my past forum threads that have been locked for sometime from the General Discussion and Support (Windows) Forums. I made the initial mistake of including my name at the time of when I hosted the thread and was hoping that there was a way on the forums to correct this problem.

Kind regards,

RocknRollTim

Sponsored links

None of the threads you've posted in are locked.

What is it you want modified?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-27-2021, 06:40 PM)refraction Wrote: None of the threads you've posted in are locked.

What is it you want modified?

Hi, thank you for your prompt response. I am wanting to modify the first post of the following thread How to get a PS3 controller to correspond with PSX2 (pcsx2.net) not to include my name (not my full name) and to include my username instead. I have now updated it with the information as requested. Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

RocknRollTim
Okay, then click the "edit" button in the bottom right of the post you want to edit. Though I don't see anything but your username in there.

(02-27-2021, 06:56 PM)refraction Wrote: Okay, then click the "edit" button in the bottom right of the post you want to edit.  Though I don't see anything but your username in there.

Thank you, I will consider your advice in future. Like I said I have only literally made the change, many thanks. RocknRollTim
Actually I have found one post containing my name in another forum thread but it has been included as part of a quote for a community member response, is there anyway of amending this?

Kind regards,

RocknRollTim
Can you link to it? We can modify it for you.

(03-13-2021, 05:06 AM)refraction Wrote: Can you link to it? We can modify it for you.

Of course, it's in post 4 in the following thread Is it possible to run all PS2 titles successfully from their original CDs in PSX2? (pcsx2.net).

Many thanks,

RocknRollTim
Ok removed.

You don't have to sign off every post by the way. Forums are not letters or emails, and we can see it's you by looking slightly to the left.

(03-13-2021, 04:38 PM)refraction Wrote: Ok removed.

You don't have to sign off every post by the way. Forums are not letters or emails, and we can see it's you by looking slightly to the left.

That's fantastic, thank you ever so much for your help.