Rendering problem in Rule of Rose?
Whenever I try to run Rule of Rose, there are rendering issues - Jennifer, for instance, does not have a back! I've seen videos of this game running on this emulator without this problem, and I don't think it's the ISO's problem.... Is there anything I could do to fix it? I'm using the general recommended settings, plus the hardware -> software switching to view the cutscenes.
Sorry, I am new to using this emulator, so please forgive my lack of technical details!

Sponsored links

Tried changing clamping modes?
Using any speedhacks? Non default settings? What are your specs?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(05-22-2014, 08:08 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Tried changing clamping modes?
Using any speedhacks? Non default settings? What are your specs?

Speedhacks - I was using the ones I saw recommended in one video, so - with MTVU on. But other than this (and the gsdx software one) there's nothing else that I'm using that isn't default.
Specs - Windows 7 service pack 1, 64-bit; Processor is Intel Core i7-3517U CPU @ 1.90 GHz. Not sure what else to provide...
I tried all clamping modes and it still rendered incorrectly.
Try disabling the speedhacks.

And try posting a pic.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
After disabling speedhacks, it still appears weird.
Here are some pictures - sorry, the insert image function doesn't appear to work for images in a gallery. In the second screenshot she's actually facing away from the camera.
press f9
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Wow, that's magical! Thank you so much! Why does it work?
You switched to software rendering.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Which is far more accurate, though it puts more load in the CPU and you can't adjust scaing options.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Sorry, not been around for a while, but - which region of ROR are you using and which version of PCSX2? I have this and have no issues in hardware mode. I'm using Nvidia GFX card and Intel quad core. Having said that I don't think I've tried it past the latest stable release 1.2.1? I think I've tried it up to 1280/720 as far as I can tell?