[Request] FFX Save Game File (in PCSX2 memcard)
I played my International past that Sending in Kilika on 0.9.6, worked fine for me.

Sponsored links

Hello

I seem to have the same issue with black screen of FFX after the Yuna's first dance. Could someone send me that Save Game file someone mentioned here on pm to skip the Yuna dance scene?

Thanks Smile
You could try setting the clamp modes in "config > advanced" options to extra and pass it without using save states.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanks for the quick response. Sadly the "clamp" trick did not work (i tried to experiment with "extra" settings but it did not do the job). I will try with some previous "psx2 emu" version and see if it will work (somoene previously mentioned that this issued does not appear on 0.9.6 version).

This issue is quite annoying one since it cannot be skipped by patching game with "skip FMVs". Hope that 0.9.6 is going to help.
Yup, the 0.9.6 version of emulator did get me through this part of the game. Well hope this helps anyone who gets the same problem Smile
You should be able to use FFXED to skip past problematic areas in the game by manipulating the World Location and Storyline Position.

Take a save that is past the bad spot and copy its World Location, Storyline Position, and Room Position into your save. You should end up in the same spot and point in the storyline as the other save, but of course you will retain all of your stuff.

A much better option than switching to another person's save, I'd say.
well, i did played the game with 0.9.6 version, but for some unknown reason,
it does not work for me... : (

i will try to use FFXED to skip problematic areas while i encounter next time...

but now i will using the Save File provided hellbringer616...... : )

thanks for all suggestions...
To everyone who needs to get past this point here is a save file.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5TW6T36

WORDS OF WARNING: i was doing a custom sphere grid, so there are very little nodes that are used, and lulu is a warrior.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(09-14-2009, 06:00 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You could try setting the clamp modes in "config > advanced" options to extra and pass it without using save states.

Thanks a Lot Smile ! It passed 'The Sending' Scene of Yunna.

Got it to work with these Advanced Options:-

(1)Round Mode - Nearest
(2)Clamp Mode - Normal
(3)Denormals are Zero
(4)Round Mode - Chop/Zero
(5)Clamp Mode - Normal
Can I have that savegame too ?