Request: GSdx: window at framebuffer resolution
Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible for GSdx to have an option to match the window resolution to the frame buffer resolution?

I'm trying to take exact screenshots of a game, ie. without any filtering and the window always defaults to a resolution much higher than the 640x448 that the game actually outputs.

BTW, I don't really mind if the framebuffer width/height ratio doesn't match the aspect ratio since I can accommodate that on my end Smile !

Thanks

Sponsored links

The screen shot resolution depends on the internal resolution that you set and if you use native resolution,the screen shot will be the real resolution of the game
Ah, thanks, that's done the trick!

Might still be nice to have the options to capture videos (there's probably another trick for that ;), but my issue is solved!

Thanks again
Press F8. GSdx has a built in function to dump the framebuffer as is.
(03-28-2010, 03:46 PM)mabtjie Wrote: Ah, thanks, that's done the trick!

Might still be nice to have the options to capture videos (there's probably another trick for that Wink, but my issue is solved!

Thanks again

If you want to capture video just press (F12) in-game using GSDX and a dialog with different compression methods and such will appear to capture your gameplay. Just set up the settings you want like the video resolution, file name and such, when done click OK and it will start capturing your gameplay.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate