Request Help - Ninjaripper Fix?
I had recently installed Ninjaripper to get skins from ps2 games and then when I uninstalled ninjaripper the emulator would show an error message that a .dll file was missing in the ninjaripper folder. I figured a uninstall and reinstall would fix the problem for the emulator. However that was not the case and the uninstall wizard did not remove all the files for the pcsx2 emulator. (Including the emulator .exe itself) So hoping I can get told here how to completely uninstall the pcsx2 emulator and all the files assigned with it or perhaps another way to fix the issue. Because now i don't get an error message, I get the windows sound that comes with it and the emulator crashes and closes itself. So before I ruin my hard drive is there anyone out there who can help me?

Sponsored links

delete pcsx2 folder, delete my documents\pcsx2 and remove HKCU\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall pcsx2 corresponding key.
that should be all
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-24-2018, 07:17 AM)jesalvein Wrote: delete pcsx2 folder, delete my documents\pcsx2 and remove HKCU\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\uninstall pcsx2 corresponding key.
that should be all

Thank you! That seems to have fixed everything and it runs smoother than before!