Request: Persona 4 Optimal Settings
Tried googling, but only advice I could find is turning off speedhacks. Experienced a random crash when I left the game at the difficulty screen, my entire PCSX2 quit out. I don't know if this is a symptom of a greater problem to be repeated, but I don't want to take any chances. Here's my specs:

Intel Core i7 2600 @3.4GHz @3.4GHz
8GB DDR3 Ram
NVIDIA GT 530 @2GB

Thanks in advance,
The Adaminator

Sponsored links

The optimal settings are the default. Crashing is always a possibility with pcsx2 (though it is mostly stable) and could be caused by any number of issues.

If the crashing continues, you can try changing the audio backend from xaudio to direct sound or wave out, but more likely than not it was a singular instance.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-15-2013, 04:17 AM)Koji Wrote: The optimal settings are the default. Crashing is always a possibility with pcsx2 (though it is mostly stable) and could be caused by any number of issues.

If the crashing continues, you can try changing the audio backend from xaudio to direct sound or wave out, but more likely than not it was a singular instance.

Thanks, noted. If anyone else has anything to add, feel free to do so. For now, I'm gonna try it out.
Strange, I have Persona 4 and I've never had any problems with it.

I use the GSdx d3d11, 1920x1080 internal res and only the recommended speed hacks and Directsound setting.

Game always runs at full speed.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64
I think there is a game fix for the Persona series. You should check that, as well. Look under Emulation Settings-->Game Fixes.
SuperVU Gamefix, but you don't need to turn that on, cause automatic gamefixes will choose that already for you.
(04-16-2013, 01:33 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: SuperVU Gamefix, but you don't need to turn that on, cause automatic gamefixes will choose that already for you.

Unless they had auto game fixes off for whatever reason.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming