[Request] ps2 GPU overclock
Title should be fairly obvious, my request is for an overclock of the emulated ps2 gpu, i know the cpu has an overclock option, but when playing rac2 i noticed many slowdowns while playing. I have done a couple of tests, lowering resolution, trying out the cpu emulation at all different speeds, changing rendering modes to d3d9, opengl, software rendering, pretty much anything i could come up with.
My specs are an i7-6700K at 4.5GHZ and a 1080TI clocked at roughly 1800mhz, so i don't think that my specs are the problem. Cpu utilization sits at less than 30% at all times and gpu at roughly 60-70%, hope that gives a bit of extra info.

Sponsored links

What version of the emulator are you using? With the latest versions (Development build) and the OpenGL renderer with MipMapping set to basic, the game should run pretty fast most of the time.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-10-2017, 12:13 PM)refraction Wrote: What version of the emulator are you using? With the latest versions (Development build) and the OpenGL renderer with MipMapping set to basic, the game should run pretty fast most of the time.
I am using the latest dev build as of yesterday, but the slowdowns are to 40-50fps at certain moments, even with opengl