@Request thread for new game in compatibility list
Game Name : Para Para Paradise
Region : NTSC - Japan
Game ELF Name : SLPM-65020
Comaptibility : game is running, only with gamepad. Original controllers do not work.
CRC : 575A0891

The Game is limited to Japan and cannot be found in the compatiblity list.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.6Ghz
GPU: GEForce GTX 1060 6GB - 15.95 GB RAM

Build : PCSX2 v.1.5.0 - Windows

Speedhacks Used: NO

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): only with gamepad little. Original sensor controller is not compatible/set up.

Comments:
Game is running, however cannot be played with original controllers. (see pictures in discord)
I tried to set the buttons via API however the upper-left and the upper-right arrow can not be set, because there is no combination of arrows possible in the lilypad plugin. Still trying out how to solve this setting problem.

Bugs:

Status
Limited compatiblity

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there is any solution to this, please pn me. thank you!

Sponsored links

(01-24-2018, 12:23 AM)aichanbot Wrote: I tried to set the buttons via API however the upper-left and the upper-right arrow can not be set, because there is no combination of arrows possible in the lilypad plugin. Still trying out how to solve this setting problem.
Enable "Multiple Bindings" in main Lilypad window. Then on the Pad 1 tab, set for example the 7 key of the numpad to the left key and to the up key of the D-Pad. It will then act like an upper-left key in the game. Wink
Here's the new thread Wink

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Para-Par...PM-65020-J
(01-24-2018, 12:52 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Enable "Multiple Bindings" in main Lilypad window. Then on the Pad 1 tab, set for example the 7 key of the numpad to the left key and to the up key of the D-Pad. It will then act like an upper-left key in the game. Wink

Thank u man! solved it!! LaughLaughLaugh Happy as a duck! Laugh
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 JPN Version (SLPM-65190)

PC Specs:
CPU - AMD FX 6300
GPU - AMD RX 570

Build Description: PCSX2 1.4.0 - Windows

BIOS Used: Japan v1.00(1/17/2000) Console

EE/VU Clamp Modes: Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks used: N/A

Gamefixes used: N/A

Amount of testing done: Medium. Completed career mode with one of the Japanese exclusive skaters.

Comments: FMV's work perfectly from what I have seen. Everything about the game works perfectly, but the frame rate can never maintain a stable 60fps despite the various settings I have tried with the GPU plugins. Even when the game runs at native resolution, it will have dips to 45fps which is unacceptable for a fast pace game. This may or may not be a deal breaker for some people.

Bugs: some texture-flickering/warping in stage overview's, but nothing else too concerning.

Mostly Playable
(01-27-2018, 07:08 AM)boolin_not_coolin Wrote: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 JPN Version (SLPM-65190)

PC Specs:
CPU - AMD FX 6300
GPU - AMD RX 570

Build Description: PCSX2 1.4.0 - Windows

Amount of testing done: Medium. Completed career mode with one of the Japanese exclusive skaters.

Comments: FMV's work perfectly from what I have seen. Everything about the game works perfectly, but the frame rate can never maintain a stable 60fps despite the various settings I have tried with the GPU plugins. Even when the game runs at native resolution, it will have dips to 45fps which is unacceptable for a fast pace game. This may or may not be a deal breaker for some people.

Bugs: some texture-flickering/warping in stage overview's, but nothing else too concerning.

Mostly Playable

Can you actually update your report with a test on the latest dev build from here:
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ Thanks Smile

Edit: Also, I need your game's CRC
(01-27-2018, 07:23 AM)CK1 Wrote: Can you actually update your report with a test on the latest dev build from here:
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ Thanks Smile

Edit: Also, I need your game's CRC

Update.

Game: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Region: JPN
ELF-NAME: SLPM-65190
CRC: 0x6DDBE5E5

PC Specs:
CPU - AMD FX 6300
GPU - AMD RX 570

Build Description: PCSX2 1.5.0-20180126230223 - Windows

Comments: Experiences fps dips randomly, whether you're in a busy area of the stage or not. Framerate is even worse at menu screen. But everything else is working fine, FMV's too.

Mostly Playable
Here you go: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Tony-Haw...PM-65190-J

Just make sure to paste your test report in there Wink
Game: Half-life
Region: pal-F
ELF-NAME: SLES-50507
CRC: F9E3CF90

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3230m
GPU: AMD radeon hd 7600m

Build Description: PCSX2 1.5.0 Windows

BIOS Used: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal

GSdx Settings: DirectX 11 Hardware, 2x Native, Bilinear (PS2 Texture Filtering).

GSdx HW Hacks: None

Speedhacks Used:

N/A

Gamefixes Used:

N/A

Amount of testing done: much

Comments:

Can be a good candidate for the "perfect" label, this game is wonderfull in PCSX2. It don't need any special hacks to get it work without any issue.

Status
Playable
Does it require blending in OpenGL to reproduce any effects ect? If there's absolutely no graphical issues in OGL or DX11, it could be marked as Prefect.
Also, you didn't specify which 1.5.0 build you were using.