@Request thread for new game in compatibility list
In this thread you will be able to post requests for games not presently in the compatibility list.

Before you reply here MAKE SURE your game does not already exist in the list. Note that each game region is considered a different entry, so if you have the PAL version and the list has the NTSC version, you should reply to this thread.

To check if your game exists, search the forum via the following link below, make sure to select "search titles only" and from the list below that, "public compatibility list", i suggest using the last 5 numbers for the serial number as a search phrase.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/search.php

So, for example, if your serial was "SLUS 20312" (which is Final Fantasy X), you would search for "20312", this eradicates the chance of not finding your game through spelling mistakes by us or the user.

If you cannot find your exact game name AND REGION ( (U), (E), (J) ), post a reply in this thread with the game's info.

What is needed for your entry to be valid

1)Game title - Please check for the exact title of the game by searching for the numbers in the serial on this site: http://www.sonyindex.com/
2)ELF name (something that looks like SLUS 21456,SLES 45678 etc (Always SL?? followed by 5 numbers in format, ignore the ;1), found in the PCSX2 console log after running the game)
3)Game CRC (something like 0x98C7B76D found in the PCSX2 console log) after running the game)
4)Compatibility report of the game as described HERE
5)Commercially released games only! No demos, betas or trial versions

If your post lacks ANY of these 4 things above it will NOT be accepted!
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

EXAMPLE REPLY (FICTIONAL DATA!)

1)Game title: God of War 2
2)ELF name: SLES 24567
3)Game CRC: 98765089
4)Compatibility report:

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 9800 GTX+

Build Description: PCSX2 1.0.0 Release Pack - Windows
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: Europe v01.70(27/02/2003) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:
Recommended,MTVU

Gamefixes Used:
GSdx offset hack

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Much

Comments:
Game working fine

Bugs:
Some ghosting issues, fixed by using GSdx offset hack
Shadow of Kratos missing in hardware mode (SW mode is correct)
Horizontal lines underwater, native resolution fixes it or Aggressive CRCs (but you lose some effects)
Chests not glowing properly

Status
Playable
Game Name : Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Region : PAL
Game ELF Name : SLES_541.64
Comaptibility : Works Fine
CRC : 0x278722BF

The Game is listed in the GameIndex.db but I can't seem to find the PAL One on The Compaitiblity List.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.8Ghz
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4650 DP 1 GB

Build : PCSX2 1.0.0 Release Pack - Windows

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:
Recommended,MTVU

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Completed Game

Comments:
Game working fine

Bugs:
There are several bugs glitches in the Map, but can fixed by modifying the GSDX a bit. Tongue2 I won't tell much because i don't want to get a warning.

Check the details here : (Updated by Recoder) Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 PAL

Status
Playable PCSX2 1.0.0
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Test it with 1.0 and report back please, no point in updating it with an old version Tongue
Sorry I copied what I had written earlier. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Submit-ga...#pid245466
OK submitting, thanks Smile The only problem is that the current way the system is set up we will not be able to give you credits for updating it, in the updated by field on the list Tongue
Edit: You also forgot the CRC
Updated Tongue2

By the Way! there is another Game : Ra One [Completely Playable]. But Unfortunately, i don't know anything about it. My friend has that game. I will ask him to post.
Also please just copy paste the template bositman posted and fill in your data. This makes it a lot easier for us to parse your report.
OK go ahead and make your reply on the new thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dragon-Ba...ES-54164-E (with your testing results, in the form the above example shows)
Done.. Tongue2

(08-09-2012, 12:32 PM)Bositman Wrote: The only problem is that the current way the system is set up we will not be able to give you credits for updating it, in the updated by field on the list Tongue

Sad [Image: big-tears.gif]