@Request thread for new game in compatibility list
For Nemo, I already mentioned that the game only work with the OpenGL render under GSdx Smile. But the game need the align sprite hack so do you think it can be a candidate for the Perfect status?

Note: I changed the status for Chicken Little.

Sponsored links

(02-10-2018, 07:31 PM)Atomic83 Wrote: For Nemo, I already mentioned that the game only work with the OpenGL render under GSdx Smile. But the game need the align sprite hack so do you think it can be a candidate for the Perfect status?

Note: I changed the status for Chicken Little.
Align sprite is an upscaling fix, we only need 1x native to be perfect. So you can label it perfect.
Done.
How much of Finding Nemo did you complete? - can you give me a % estimation?
I would say, I completed 98% of the game
Game ni Natta yo! Dokuro-chan: Kenkō Shindan Daisakusen (J) [SLPM-66186]
Tested game and is unplayable
You need to give more then that so it can be identified uniquely. Follow the template here: https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-H...ng-results
(01-04-2018, 09:47 PM)CK1 Wrote: Unfortunately, I can't make a new thread without the Game's CRC. Can you please retest the game in 1.5.0 as well? It should be Playable now.

@ck1, thanks for the message, yes I will retest but on the website it is saying that the latest version of PCSX2 is 1.4.0 and not 1.5.0?

I can't remember the version I tested before.

Thanks Smile
1.4.0 is the latest stable release but it's so far behind the development builds at this point; so we recommend that everyone uses 1.5.0 instead Smile

You can download that here, if you need help finding the CRC just ask again Smile

https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
1) Game title: Ice Age 2 - The Meltdown (PAL)
2) ELF Name: SLES-53984
3) Game CRC: 0x2EC49E65
4) Compatiblity report:

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @ 3.5 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB)

Build Description: PCSX2 1.5.0-20180323133834

BIOS Used: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

GSdx Settings: OpenGL Hardware, Native, High Blending Accuracy, Bilinear (PS2) Texture Filtering

GSdx HW Hacks: None

Speedhacks Used:
Recommended

Gamefixes Used:
Automatic Game Fixes

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): little

Comments:
Doesn't get past the start-up screen.

Bugs:
Hangs at the start-up screen with logo and copyrights. Console shows what appears to be a filesystem error.

Quote:### sceCdSearchFile FAILED - sceCdGetError 0   濂=;1
Filetype: 1

Intro