Request to either add ee cycle rate 4 and vu cycle stealing 4 or undeclock ps2
I want to try this too out of curiosity with all of my games.

Its valdanx PCSX2 build ?
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts

Sponsored links

We could make it an ini only option but at the rates you request, it's a huge hackfest and you're lucky if the game survives it Tongue2
like anyone who would use it would bother to "read" the part that it would break things and they would complain none the less, As was stated earlier if you need such a thing your PC is to old to even be running the emulator. or you 300$ laptop and think it good cause it says i5/i7
(02-22-2014, 12:11 AM)rama Wrote: We could make it an ini only option but at the rates you request, it's a huge hackfest and you're lucky if the game survives it Tongue2

Yeah,it'll be for the best of you make it an ini only option.

Well at least I know that kingdom hearts 1 and 2 survived with the said setting
(02-22-2014, 03:17 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: like anyone who would use it would bother to "read" the part that it would break things and they would complain none the less, As was stated earlier if you need such a thing your PC is to old to even be running the emulator. or you 300$ laptop and think it good cause it says i5/i7

That's why this hack must be hidden.
Another thing,using the speedhacks to 4 made me run kh 1 and 2 to full speed without frameskip as stated by me before .

But you are right that the "real solution" is to buy a better device

But alas,300$ is too expensive for my standards

Thanx anyway for the suggestion
https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=5908
(02-22-2014, 04:05 PM)rama Wrote: https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=5908

op your request is now done! Cheers! :-D
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
When I first went to check the SVN page as I do multiple times everyday, I read "Added insane EE cycle rate multipliers because they get requested so much". I thought that at last the much requested overclocking feature was finally being added. I thought about constant 60fps in KH2, GOW and SotC.
Then I went here and my disappointment was huge.

Still, I'm not angry. Every update to the emulator is appreciated (unless someone does something bad on purpose Tongue).
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
(02-22-2014, 04:47 AM)mckimiaklopa Wrote: That's why this hack must be hidden.
Another thing,using the speedhacks to 4 made me run kh 1 and 2 to full speed without frameskip as stated by me before .

But you are right that the "real solution" is to buy a better device

But alas,300$ is too expensive for my standards

Thanx anyway for the suggestion

if that to much then i wouldnt expect it to work. one game working out many being broke is not good trade off.
Just for the fun of it I'm going to try this on my netbook with an AMD E-300 APU.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]